Monday, November 17, 2008

wanda sykes has a wife

I don't really see the big problem with this. It is not like Wanda Sykes hide it that well if you look at her very closely in all of her shows. I think you should be proud to be gay if you are as well. There should be no reason to hide it. Well there shouldn't be anyways. But anyways...

Not only is Wanda Sykes gay, she's married. Comedian Wanda Sykes decided to come out at a rally against Proposition 8. She let the audience know that not only was she gay, she was also married.

Sykes, who stars in the Sick and Tired Comedy Tour, took to the stage and addressed the issue of same sex marriages.

"I'm proud to be a woman, I’m proud to be a black woman, and I’m proud to be gay," she said.

"When my wife and I leave California, I want to have my marriage also recognized in Nevada, in Arizona, all the way to New York," she said.

No comments: