Wednesday, November 19, 2008

gil grissom leaving 'CSI'

I know I have stopped watching this show since most of the main characters have been getting killed off. But now that Gil Grissom is leaving the show because he wants to purue other thing, which makes total sense to me, is leaving, I am sure probably never to watch the show again. I think they could of done better than Laurence Fishbourne. I am still deciding whether or not to take the red pill, when I think of him.

Los Angeles, California--Television's highest-rated drama could lose a lot of its fans when its star leaves.

A new poll from America Online found more than a third of the people who watch "CSI.: Crime Scene Investigation" say they'll stop tuning in after the departure of William Petersen, who plays night shift supervisor Gil Grissom.

Petersen is scheduled to leave the popular crime drama midway through the season. "CSI" is currently in its eighth year.

While 37 percent of fans said they wouldn't watch once Petersen leaves the show, another 41 percent said it depended on how good his replacement Laurence Fishburne proved.

No comments: