Sunday, November 16, 2008

Miley Cyrus Is NOT Dead

I don't understand how people would do this. There are literally millions of fans and most of them aren't even teenagers. I will repeat it though that Miley Cyrus Is NOT Dead. I bet more than one fan was crying when they first heard the fake news on this.

Hackers have broken into Miley Cyrus’s Official YouTube account. They have posted a video and stated, “Miley died this morning after being hit by a drunk driver. She always told us if anything ever happened to her then tell her loyal fans first before the public. R.I.P Miley, we’ll never forget you!”

According to a statement by the President of Hollywood Records, “This Is The President Of Walt Disney Records And I Can Honestly Say That Miley Cyrus AKA Hannah Montana Is Not Dead And She Is Currently In New York City Doing The Final Episode Of TRL. We Are Doing Our Best To Find Out Who This Hacker Is. Thanks You For Your Concerns Miley Fans”

No comments: