Friday, November 14, 2008

Gloria Estefan come out with cookbook

I wonder if I come out with a cookbook can I get national exposure too. I don't know about how much of these recipes are actually heres. But I am sure it will be a popular book in some areas of the country. Maybe I can just copy a bunch of recipes out of the Betty Crocker cookbook and claim them as my own like Screech in Save by the Bell.

Gloria Estefan is set to become the latest pop star to release a cookbook.
The singer and husband Emilio have poured over generations of family recipes for the new book of Cuban cuisine, called Estefan Kitchen.
In a recent interview, Estefan revealed the family eats simply at home, preferring meals of rice, chicken, salad and flan for dessert, but the new book is all about fancy Cuban treats.
She tells PeopleEnEspanol.com, "My grandmother was an amazing cook who would do everything by sight or feel. A lot of times when I was watching her cook, I wanted to just grab her hand before she threw something into the pan to see how much she was putting in. I knew I wanted to be able to make the recipes myself someday."
Her grandmother's dream of running a restaurant inspired the pop star to become a restaurateur when she made her millions. Estefan and her husband own several top Florida restaurants.

No comments: