Sunday, December 14, 2008

Survivor: Gabon - Season Finale Predictions

I have never been a Survivor Fan myself. I watched the first season and those two girls from survivor that were in playboy. I think I still have that issue around here somewhere. But I found this article that gives good insight on the season finale on Survivor: Gabon

We're mere hours away from the Survivor: Gabon finale, a season that will go down as one of the greatest of Survivor's lengthy career. Five castaways remain, and there is no fan consensus in terms of rooting interests (besides the general apathy everyone feels towards Susie). It's been a long season of terrible predictions for me, and my prognostication skills feel like they're at an all-time low. I need to get that confidence back, that swagger I once had. Tonight is the night that the predictions come true. It's snowing, coffee is flowing like wine, and football is on TV – the perfect ingredients for prediction making. Let's get it going.

Ken Will Be Voted Off First

Sugar changed the game with her actions on Thursday, and there's no reason to believe that she'll swing back to Kenny's side. Everyone knows that Kenny has been playing the game hard, has been a strategic force in the game, and that he might be able to gain the sympathy of the jury were he to make it to the final three. Matty and Bob will want Ken gone, and Susie will go along with the majority. Unless Kenny wins the immunity, he'll be the first to go.

Bob Will Be Voted Off Second

This is obvious. Bob could certainly win both of the final immunity challenges, but if he doesn't, his fellow castaways will take the opportunity to vote him out, because Bob is a shoe-in for the million dollars if he makes it that far. The final immunity challenge is usually an endurance challenge of some sort, and Bob's age could work against him, giving someone like Matty the upper hand. I'm rooting for Bob, but the other Survivors would be stupid not to get rid of him when they can.

Matty Will Win

If my first two predictions come true, that will leave Matty, Susie and Sugar. No one will vote for Susie unless they're a complete idiot. Sugar has some legitimate claims for the million, but the jury will simply like Matty more, appreciate that he played an honest game, and give him the million dollars.

No comments: